« Ku Tso | Main | Manigango »

October 17, 2007


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.


You should contact the Chinese embassy in Japan and ask for it.


Hi there,

I am planning to travel to Tibet this summer, most probably in August.
I plan to fly into Xining and then hire a jeep or something to drive down to Markham.
Could you please tell me what permits I need to get into TAR?
I am a Japanese citizen and I know that I dont need a permit to travel to Xining. But I guess I will need permit to get into Chamdo and Markham, which are within TAR

I look forward to your note

The comments to this entry are closed.

My Photo

Yushu Earthquake

Land of Snows

  • Land of Snows
    Pictures, travel information and other useful resources regarding Tibet

Travel Information

Visitors Since Sept. 2006

Time in Tibet

All Traveling Sites

  • All Traveling Sites